🌍 Some Info from your Tour Manager
We will be staying at the Youth Hostel Leuven ‘De Blauwput’ in the historical university town of Leuven. The youth hostel is situated just behind the train station, in an ideal location for exploring the historical city of Leuven and its many ancient buildings!
- Monday 27th April – Friday 1st May 2020.
- Pre-tour weekend will be Saturday 25th – Sunday 26th April.
This year’s tour will be £365 per person, and as usual this is keeping in line with Mussoc’s tour price as well. The payment schedule is £100 due by the 18th October, then £100 at the start of December and the final instalment of £165 in January!
✔️ What’s Included
- Coach transport with trailer to and from Belgium, as well as use of the coach whilst we’re out there
- 4 nights accommodation
- Breakfast included everyday
- Excursions to Ostend and Bruge, as well as a day in Brussels
We need a minimum of 60 people to come on the trip for it to run, however, it’s currently capped at 81 spaces.
I’m soooo excited for this year’s tour, and can’t wait to tell you more soon!!!!!!!
⏮️ Previous Tours
We have been to many places in the past. Check out some of our tour videos on our YouTube channel.